When our Lord Jesus Christ hung on the cross of Calvary on Good Friday, He spoke seven words. These words run the full gamut of human emotion, but they also help to describe the wonderful awe that should be at the foundation of every year's look at the Passion.
Jesus' Seven Words from the Cross
- A Word of Forgiveness (Luke 23:34)
- A Word of Promise (Luke 23:43)
- A Word of Tender Care (John 19:26-27)
- A Word of Anguish (Matthew 27:46)
- A Word of Need (John 19:28)
- A Word of Accomplishment (John 19:30)
- A Word of Trust (Luke 23:46)
Pages in category "Seven Words"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.