April 27, 1978
From Wrestling with Theology
National Guard Armory
- Referee: A.J. Adams
- The Argonauts attempted to use their size to their advantage early in the match. As the match approached the ten-minute mark, Travis and Mr. Mississippi had been brutalized. Jason was busted open from a mistimed jump to the concrete floor. Troy took the brunt of the action against the bigger Argonauts for the last five minutes of the match. He wound up winning the match after #1 nailed #2 with a flying clothesline meant for Troy.
- Decision: Mr. Mississippi & Canby Twins (pin), 13:50 (30-minute time limit)
- Referee: Thomas Jackson
- This match almost went the entire ten-minute time limit. Both men changed styles during the match after their own wasn't working so well. Seth wins with the Sensational Sunset from the apron.
- Decision: 'Sensational' Seth Greeley (pin), 9:53 (10-minute time limit)
- Referee: Marty Gentz
- A classic battle between two technical wrestlers, this slow-paced match was more a wrestling clinic instead of entertainment. By winning this match, Grappler cemented his reputation as a true technician of the sport. It was this match that drove him to succeed later in his career.
- Decision: Grappler (submission), 10:14 (15-minute time limit)
- Referee: Andrew Adams
- Both men go back and forth throughout the entire match. By the 35-minute mark, the entire rest of the roster lined the aisles watching the match.
- Decision: Al Madril (submission), 47:17 (60-minute time limit)